Because of its strong economy, Canada is considered a destination for immigration of workers and experienced craftsmen from all over the world. Immigration to and living in Canada is a lifeline for some workers and craftsmen from all countries.
What is the Craftsmen Immigration Program to Canada?
The migration program for craftsmen to Canada is a program in which the Canadian government seeks to attract experienced craftsmen in different professions and trades, and the trades and professions in this program differ every year from the previous one, according to Canada's need of craftsmen and workers.
This program is in which the Canadian government provides full residency visas for distinguished craftsmen, in an effort to meet the need and deficit in the Canadian labor market. Canada is a vast country with a very small population relative to the size of the country, and it always has a shortage of manpower, especially artisans, so it always seeks to attract them from different countries through the program of craftsmen immigration to Canada.
What are the most requested jobs and trades in the Craftsmen Immigration program to Canada?
The jobs and trades required in the program to immigrate craftsmen to Canada every year differ from the precedent, but there are jobs, trades and professions that are always or most of the time required, and among these jobs and trades are the following:
- Computer programmers
- Truck drivers.
- Construction workers.
- Petroleum exploration engineers.
- Mining engineers
And many other professions that we can not mention in this article.
Conditions for craftsmen immigration to Canada.
There are several conditions that must be met by those wishing to apply for the craftsmen immigration program to Canada, and among these conditions we mention the following:
- The applicant is not prohibited from entering Canada for any reason whatsoever.
- An applicant to apply for immigration in the Craftsmen Immigration Program to Canada must pass the IELTS test in English.
- The applicant must have at least two years of experience in the profession he is practicing, and that he practiced his profession and exceeded two years of experience during the five years preceding the immigration application.
- It is preferable that the applicant for immigration has academic certificates proving that he has completed advanced stages of education, and the higher his academic degree, the greater the chance of acceptance.
- The applicant must have an amount of money sufficient for his need until he takes over his job.
- In the event that the application for immigration belongs to the Province of Quebec, the requirement to pass the French language test is added to these conditions.
What documents are required to apply for the Craftsmen Immigration Program to Canada?
In order to be able to apply for the craftsmen immigration program to Canada, you must bring some papers and documents that you will need, and these papers include the following:
- Certificate of passing the IELTS test of the English language.
- Some medical examinations that will be required of you.
- Scientific and educational certificates obtained.
- Certificates of experience in your profession.
- Evidence of your proficiency in the French language in the event that you apply for immigration to Quebec.
- A job offer in Canada for the job or profession you are pursuing.
- Proof that you have sufficient funds before you travel to Canada.
- The papers required to be available to applicants for your profession by the Department of Citizenship and Immigration.
Craftsmen immigration programs for Canada.
There are three programs for craftsmen immigration to Canada, and each program has its own conditions, which we will mention below:
- First, the Federal Skilled Worker Program. In this program, all the conditions mentioned above must be met.
- Secondly, the federal professions program for skilled workers, and in this program workers are evaluated according to their levels in the English language in all its branches of speaking, listening, writing and reading, and that the applicant has five years full-time experience in the field of his craft, and that he obtains a certificate that qualifies him from the Canadian province to which he intends to immigrate And, in this program, you do not have to be a holder of high academic degrees, but you must meet all the conditions required in your profession.
- Third, the special qualification program for craftsmen immigration, in this program the Canadian provinces are those who require the migration of a craftsman or a specific employee to them, and the craftsmen in this program are often already present in Canada and work within temporary work programs, but they have proven their worth to obtain an immigration visa for craftsmen to Canada.